Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #457

Thank you jill,
This would be very useful. could you arrange to come & see DR Colin MARTIN &
mYSELF AT THE uNIVERSITY OF yORK, AS WE ARE DOING SOME RESEARCH WITH INSULIN
PIMPUS AND ARE INTERESTED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MINIMED CONTINUOUS SENSOR ASWELL.
HOPE THAT  this is ok with you,
Our telephone number is 01904-454390
Thanks,
Anne Phillips