Re: [IPk] no delivery alarms

On Thu, 05 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> You probably had another hypo after breakfast as your levels were still a
> bit low from the 3.2. Did you take the breakfast bolus on a sqaure wave ?

no, but I should have done.
Usually when I'm hypo at breakfast, I don't take the bolus until about half an
hour afterwards. But I felt fine very quickly, so i took the bolus immediately
after I'd eaten.
I guess I still had too much basal insulin in my system, so I carried on
dropping, as you say.
Of course, I was at 12.2 a few hours later .......