RE: [IPk] no delivery alarms

>I've just looked at the expiry date on the box, and it says March
I can't believe the clinic gave me them (well, actually, I can.... they gave
out of date batteries before.)

I'm absolutely astounded they gave you reservoirs that out of date. I'd
worry if I were an in-patient there! You would think they would check the
dates themselves. You should be able to return that box of reservoirs and
get it replaced. I had to do that once with a bottle of insulin.