RE: [IPk] no delivery alarms

On Wed, 04 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> I think you better get a new box of reservoirs, Di. Those ones sound very
> dodgy.
> elizabeth

I've just looked at the expiry date on the box, and it says March 1998!!!!!!!
I can't believe the clinic gave me them (well, actually, I can.... they gave me
out of date batteries before.)
 I forgot to mention too that a lot of the
packages containing the reservoirs weren't completely sealed.
The other box has an expiry date of 2002 so hopefully those will be OK.