Re: [IPk] minimed sensor for monitoring blood levels

In message <002501c0bb93$e23cdcc0$email @ redacted>, Hilly Beattie
<email @ redacted> writes
>Dear John (Davis) et al
>I thought I'd let you know how I got on when I asked my consultant about
>trying the blood sensor test over 3 days that we discussed. He informed me
>that it was "outdated" and talked to me about the Watch-type test. I knew he'd
I think Guy's is a schizoid department - I was told today that the
GlucoWatch was a BAD thing because it caused allergic reactions (this
comment came out of the blue - I was being put on the pump, and the
nurse was talking about possible allergic reactions to pump-things, and
mentioned the watch in passing.

Best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)