[IPk] photographs (day one thoughts)

Dear All,

Well, I'm on a pump (on saline).  After so many years of fighting, to
finally have one is a weird, weird feeling.

There was a call a while back for photographs of us - can whoever it was
ask again, if they are still wanted?  I now have one that I am not
totally ashamed of.  Maybe I'm not ashamed because the pump nurse vastly
improved my body image no end by telling me one reason I may have
control problems is that I've been injecting into bits of my stomach
that are not fat enough.

My stomach, not fat enough - it has to be someone else's stomach we're
talking about!

Best wishes to all,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)