Re: [IPk] request for information

PS do you have any suggestions for increasing one's immunity to colds and
chest infections as despite much improved control I am suffering again
despite taking echinacea and vit c to prevent it thanks carmel!

>From: "Elizabeth OShea" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject:
[IPk] request for information >Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:52:32 +0100 > >Hi
all - > >As part of my licentiate in homoeopathy I am researching the
treatment of >diabetes-related symptoms with homoeopathic remedies. For
the first part of >my research, I am collecting details of
post-hypoglycaemia-related >symptoms - all those things that make us feel
miserable and make it more >difficult for us to get with our lives. Here
is my own example of this type >of symptom: if I have frequent or severe
low blood sugar, my brain feels >bruised for some time afterwards. > >If
you experience post-hypoglycaemia symptoms, I would like to hear details