[IPk] request for information

Hi all -

As part of my licentiate in homoeopathy I am researching the treatment of
diabetes-related symptoms with homoeopathic remedies. For the first part of
my research, I am collecting details of post-hypoglycaemia-related
symptoms - all those things that make us feel miserable and make it more
difficult for us to get with our lives. Here is my own example of this type
of symptom: if I have frequent or severe low blood sugar, my brain feels
bruised for some time afterwards.

If you experience post-hypoglycaemia symptoms, I would like to hear details
of them. I will eventually match these symptoms to remedies that will
relieve them quickly.

Please mail your symptoms to me off list at
email @ redacted  I will also be happy to answer any
questions about my project.