Re: infusion sites was RE: [IPk] long flight

Hi Elizabeth,

Have you tried the new QuickSet from MiniMed? At first sight it may be the
answer to the problem of insertion as it uses an inserter.

The set itself looks very good, like a Rapid but with a Telflon Cannula and
the adhesive is the same as the Sil/Tender so it should stay in place!

Left/Right love handles? I've met some one sided lovers in my time!!

John Davis