RE: infusion sites was RE: [IPk] long flight

>I find the backside is very unpredictable. Sometimes I get great sites
sometimes they go horribly wrong. Usually what tends to happen is that it
aquite a few hours to "settle down", ie I get bad absorption for the first
hours or so, and then it's fine.

Yes, I had remembered you saying that. That's why I didn't change it
yesterday afternoon: I was hoping it would start behaving! There was no
hope, however - when I removed it, the cannula was bent at the tip and a bit
bloody inside. Perhaps I just need to use the other buttock! That's in all
seriousness, because I get good sites in my right-handed love handles, but I
have desperate trouble on my left-sided love handles.