Re: [IPk] 508 remote control

>I use the
>"vibrate" rather than "audio" alarm so only I and nobody else knows what I'm
>doing. Not that I am too much concerned about pump visibility issues any
>more but in some cases e.g. official meetings at work, conferences etc, etc,

Beep-beep-beep-beep-boop, beep-beep-beep-beep-boop,
click-click...clickerty-click, beep!

That was me trying discreetly to bolus a couple of units on stage during a
rehearsal last week, shortly before our coffee break. The next day a friend
asked me if it was my pump alarm he had heard going off on stage!!!

I think a silent eyes-free bolus facility would have been very useful... I
want a 508, or a Disetronic!

mailto:email @ redacted