[IPk] 508 and remote control

A question for the MM people.

I'm intrigued by the remote control on the MM508.
Does it have a similar display to the pump?
ie do you have all the same controls on it as you do on the pump?
Is the display the same size or smaller?
And can you still do an audible bolus?
 I imagine you have to point it at the pump when you transmit.
I have visions of pointing a remote control at my chest (or elsewhere) and
beeping loudly - it might be almost as discreet to just retrieve the pump
from wherever it is concealed <g>
I love the idea - I'm just wondering about its practicalities.