[IPk] re: infusion sets

Ooops!  Once again, my turn of phrase has cause confusion!

The 'hole' is the dint left by the cannula.  At first when I took the
cannula out it looked a bit like a puncture - which, really, it is, since
the cannula had been there for three days.  However, now it's just a small
red mark, just under a millimetre (I measured it!).  it's no different than
the mark many syringes have left on my belly.  And like them, I assume it
will disappear in a few days.  It doesn't hurt or anything and, as I said in
my previous mail, I think my initial 'feeling' of it after I removed the
cannula was more in my head than at the infusion site.

sorry if I upset you.