Re: [IPk] Idea for balance?

>Since returning home after my hip replacement operation my (diabetic)
>balance has been better than ever before in my life. Bgs upon waking have,
>with one exception all been within the range 3.8 - 6.7, likewise before
>going to bed (with two exceptions 9.7 and 8.6) they have all been in the
>range 3.7 - 6.5, before evening meal while not quite as good, within the
>last week they have all been in the range 4.5 - 5.8. So if anyone is
>desperate they might suggest to their consultant that they got their hip

Jeremy - my guess is that your body has been experiencing major stress for
many years, as it tries to deal with its failing hip. As you know, stress
hormones make diabetes very unstable, and difficult to control. Well I know
it too :-)

So now you are better, and you no longer have all those anti-insulin
hormones fighting it out...

Long may it last!

mailto:email @ redacted