Re: [IPk] cheesecake

>6oz digestive biscuits, crushed (I use the reduced fat ones)
>4oz low fat spread, melted
>1 sachet sugar-free jelly (same flavour of fruit you're using)
>1/2 pint boiling water
>8oz reduced fat cottage cheese
>8oz fresh strawberries, or preferred fruit.

Hmmm... Bev, my own personal problem with that is that everything is low
fat and lowish carb!!! Yes, I know, it complies with the "healthy eating"
guidelines - but my own feeling is that a small amount of high fat food is
just as healthy as a large amount of low fat food, and certainly brings me
more pleasure :-)

And pleasure and happiness is better for the heart than misery and denial :-)

Here's my recipe for the day. Our 9-week old son Christopher will be
christened in Chester next week, and we'll be serving this at lunch...

1 lb strawberies, chopped.
1 pint double cream, whipped.
8 oz meringues, crushed.

Mix and serve!