[IPk] infusion set

Hi all -

I've removed my first infusion set, and the hole sems to have closed up and
all, although I can sort of feel it.  Perhaps it's all in my head?

Everything is still grand, except the dawn phenomenon got me this morning
after my 45 minute walk.  I had halved my basal rate during the walk.  It
worked fine when I walked home last night, and I'll be lowering it for my
walk tonight, but Tuesday morning I'll be leaving it as is and seeing what