Re: [IPk] cheesecake

Come on. You lot are really CHEESING me off!  Seriously as we have kicked off
this Easter/Whitsuntide with cheesecake.  Howsabout getting a few more
favourite recipes together and sharing with all the rest of us.

I'll start it off with my favourite anti-hypo recipe.  Two slices of
wholemeal bread vitalin spread, vegetarian cheese and a smigeon of honey.
Stick all the ingredients together and bingo back on planet earth for a while