RE: [IPk] cheesecake

>P.S. On second thoughts, perhaps it's a good thing if it keeps me away from
>cheesecake :-)

Not at all!!! All it means is that next time you will know better how to
bolus for it. You don't just carb count - you bolus a bit more later, and
bit more even later.

My diabetes nurse at my clinic uses a pump herself - and we were discussing
carb counting. She told me that although carb counting is the "orthodox"
way of assessing the insulin required with food, in practice she just knows
from experience how much insulin to take when. I was quite reassured to
here her say that! :-)

mailto:email @ redacted