RE: [IPk] cheesecake

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, you wrote:
>[Julette Kentish]  Di - haven't heard about that yet... perhaps you just
>need a dual bolus, because of fat content. Perhaps this calls for
>another study... recipe would be useful if direct to me... thanks,

yes, I tried the dual bolus.
Basically, I took what should have been the right amount for it.
than an hour later my Bg was at 11, so I took another 2 units (more than
enough, but thinking the fat was still going to hit), and an hour later my
Bg was still at 10. It was still a little high in the night too.
This is the third time I have had this kind of experience, so I definitely
blame the cheesecake :-(
P.S. On second thoughts, perhaps it's a good thing if it keeps me away from
cheesecake :-)