Re: [IPk] Summertime!

Hi John
yes, my insulin requirements always seem to decrease in summer -
I also tend to wake up much earlier. The weather here has been so weird -
one day it's springlike and the next it's arcticlike - so my overnight
control has been a little off and I can't quite get the basals right. Of
course, eating cheesecake at night doesn't help either <g>.
 In my case, I get bad
hayfever but I don't think it affects my control. And it hasn't hit me yet
this year.
 And yes, I get the "too asleep to deal with a mild hypo"  too :-)
So you're not alone in your weirdness (like you ever thught you were <g>).