[IPk] Summertime!

Has anyone else experienced a shift in insulin requirements recently? I
seem to have gone into one of my seasonal spins. Last Friday night (21/22
April) I woke mildly hypo several times but was too asleep to do anything
about it (does that make sense to anyone?!! :-) Previously things had been
fairly steady. So I cut my overnight basals slightly, and woke high for a
few mornings, so I put them back up a bit, and woke low again. Sigh!!! I
presume it will all settle down again soon.

Is this caused by the change in weather perhaps? 21 April was the first day
of summer weather here. Or is it caused by hay-fever-like things, which of
course get worse when summer weather arrives.

Just a few pensive thoughts...

mailto:email @ redacted