[IPk] fading numbers on pump

I've just noticed a minor problem with my pump (506 that |'ve had for a
year, but is a little older than that and has no warranty).

The last digit of the time has become invisible. Which itself isn't a
problem, since I don't use it to tell the time, and when setting basals it
doesn't matter either, as you never need the last digit (I can't read it
normally anyway as it's too small). But, might this indicate more problems
are likely to follow?

Since I'm looking at getting a new pump soon, I'm not too bothered about
getting the whole thing overhauled, but I don't want it to die drastically
and leave me pumpless either!

(I must have this effect on things - my video remote control has exactly
the same problem!)