[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IPk] Re lumps and bumps

These "lumps and bumps" are sometimes called fibrocystic breasts.  A surgeon 
once told me that she saw a great many diabetic patients who also had 
fibrocystic breasts.

Phyllis Dobin
Silver Spring, MD (near Washington, D.C.)
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml