Re: [IPk] day two of the pump

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, you wrote:
>Well, the pump is working well, and i haven't had too many problems.  I know
>it's early to be setting basal rates, and I know it will all change (change
>utterly) in the next week or so, but I've definitely a 'rate at work/during
>the day' rate and a 'rate while sitting at home/sleeping' rate, so I'm
>running on .4 units per hour during the day and .5 during the evening/while
>sleeping.  We'll see what happend next.

Glad it's going well.
Yes, I need different rates if I'm sitting at my desk or just generally
doing things (tidying the house, walking around, etc.)
On the other hand, if I'm concentrating very hard, I need a lower rate, as
my brain obviously uses up a lot of energy :-)
 >I  will also finally learn how to spell 'silhouette' - I hope.

Alternative spelling = silly wet :-)