[IPk] day two of the pump

Hi all -

Well, the pump is working well, and i haven't had too many problems.  I know
it's early to be setting basal rates, and I know it will all change (change
utterly) in the next week or so, but I've definitely a 'rate at work/during
the day' rate and a 'rate while sitting at home/sleeping' rate, so I'm
running on .4 units per hour during the day and .5 during the evening/while
sleeping.  We'll see what happend next.

The silhouette is still very comfortable, and I can't feel the cannula.  I
will also finally learn how to spell 'silhouette' - I hope. It's very
strange not injecting, but I've certainly taken to it!