Re: [IPk] London marathon / Tomorrow's World

Yep I agree this is scary! I think the idea is to stay within the ideal
range. This should be acheivable by lowering the basal rate then topping up
with juices, dextrose as needed surely? Not to increase levels that high to
start with - I am surprised they had the energy to start running!
I am considering taking up windsurfing again, and to be honest the amount
of energy you burn up you could probably take the pump off for an hour
while surfing and still maintain good levels - I will let you know when I
start again!

We are planning an education session here in Portsmouth purely on how to
handle sports so I should gain some useful advice.

Kind Regards Rachel

Pensions Systems Trust
F3S North Harbour
Tel : 255768 Ext : 023 - 92565768