RE: [IPk] yesterday's tomorrow's world

I didn't see it, but me mum did... she told me that the point where the
recorded bg dropped off the bottom of the measurable scale just happened to
coincide with the moment when he felt extraordinarily tired. Well I
never!!! :o) I think Peter Standing needs his head read...

>personally I am surprised he made it through that hypo - jules

Funny things hypos, aren't they. Sometimes it can lay you flat on the floor
in no time, and other times the body's own complex hormonal responses kick
in, save the day, and leave you with a v. high bg later on!

mailto:email @ redacted