[IPk] Re: Post Exercise Highs

	Because my blood sugar peak is sharp - and I take extra insulin to
cover it, I don't ever seem to get ketones.  I have further refined my
theory since I wrote to Balance.  If my starting blood sugar is 7.5mmol or
over I always take 1 or 2 units of insulin and this stops a further rise.
If it is less than 7.5 I do nothing.  This way, my sugar always comes down
as a result of the exercise.

	I have told my consultant this, and after picking him off the floor,
he said that as long as I never took more than 2 units, it was ok.  But this
does really work - it also means I can work out at any intensity and the
impact on my blood sugar is the same.

	It's all a case of trial and hopefully not too much error!