Re: [IPk] Up and pumping

Dear Lorraine,
I am touched by your email. I am just starting the journey toward becoming a pump user
-- which you seem to have taken with success. I wish you (as well as myself and all
other pump users) a VERY successful ride. I saw my GP yesterday. He is supportive, and
promised to help, but requires that I supply him with full information on the pump from
the manufacturers and their reps is the UK. I would appreceiate if you, and all who
share in the reading, will send me some useful tips of how best to compile a package of
info for the GP, the diabetic consultant, who so far has been against the pump, as well
as the local authorities, local MP etc. Also: if any one knows of a consultant in the
Oxford area who works, or may be willing to work, with pump users, please let me know.
With kind regards, Sara