Re: [IPk] Up and pumping

> My GP is
> so excited by the information I have provided, on this pump, he is
> at the present time in touch with the local PCG, requesting funding,
> not only for the consumables but for the pump also.   I am aware
> that the road is long, and that it will be an up hill pull...

> It will all be worthwhile when we get what we want, Insulin Pump
> Therapy funded by the NHS

You might encourage your physician to join the Insulin Pumpers
ip-medpro medical professionals list. There are some good people on
the list that can provide answers to professional questions just for
the asking! I don't believe we have anyone from the UK on the list
yet although there are other countries represented.