[IPk] Up and pumping

Be encouraged, at last I am connected to my MiniMed Pump, it has taken just
eight weeks from introducing my diabetes consultant to literature concerning
the pump to being connected to the MiniMed 507, this has taken place at the
hospital which I attend under my own diabetes consultant, and his team.At
first he was reluctant, but with bombardment of all the information I could
gather, a positive approach from myself, and the persistency to convince my
diabetes consultant.
Having this pump connected and controlling my blood glucose today, thanks to
Pete Jennings expert advice and unparalleled encouragement, professional
teaching and after care.
I am totally at a loss, in explaining my gratituted to all concerned in
encouraging me along this path to getting what +ACI-I+ACI- think is the best type of
treatment for +ACI-my+ACI- condition.
My GP is so excited by the information I have provided, on this pump, he is
at the present time in touch with the local PCG, requesting funding, not
only for the consumables but for the pump also.   I am aware that the road
is long, and that it will be an up hill pull... I+AGA-m on that road......  I+AGA-ll
see you when you get there+ACEAIQAh-

It will all be worthwhile when we get what we want, Insulin Pump Therapy
funded by the NHS

I+AGA-d also like to thank John Davies+AEA- input for his encouragement and sound
advice putting me in touch with Carol, who encouraged me in my drive to get
what I want because I know that my condition being +ACI-Brittle+ACI- and causing the
damage to my system that it has done, necessitates Insulin Pump Therapy.
Thanks for being there, ALL of you kind people, I couldn+AGA-t have done it