RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #230

hi - you are definitely talking to the right people here - dietitian
from australia working in england.... welcome to the pumper site. you
can contact my email directly for further help if you need it - i'd be
happy to help.... Those pumps are very expensive considering the
exchange rate is only 2.5 AUD$ for every  - they are about 2000 here.
Julette :)Julette Kentish
Diabetes Research Dietitian
Royal Bournemouth Hospital
Castle Lane East - Bournemouth DORSET BH7 7DW
ph: 01202 704929
email @ redacted