RE: [IPk] article from bbc online

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, you wrote:
>Good publicity for the pump - pity they didn't get a picture of one..

I'm just glad they didn't get a picture of *me* :-)
Oh well,at least they pretty much got the facts right about pumping.
Considering the journalist didn't know what a pump was, he didn't do too
It makes it sound like pumps are only available in Manchester, which
is of course not what I said, but there you go....

Makes me sound as if I'm at death's door too (but then of course they have
to make it sound dramatic!)