No Subject

Marloes Van Eck <email @ redacted>
Ihave been an IDDM for 13 years.  I am a dietary therapist and
consequently know a lot about how to get by my diabetic problems, however my
diabeties is brittle and I have appalling control.  I am interested in
using an insulin pump as this may help control my blood sugars. I have also
heard of a new very fast acting type of insulin (name unknown) via a
contact in the Netherlands and am interested in finding out about this.