[IPk] Pump funding

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I finally raised enough money to
buy my pump and it arrived on Saturday!  I'll hopefully have enough money
left over to buy a few months of infusion sets and reservoirs too.  This
will give me the chance to clear my debt once I start earning some money
without having to worry about affording my pump supplies :o)

I would like to encourage those who are still seeking funding from various
sources, don't let the struggle get you down.

That's all, Claire.