[IPk] I have a date!

I have dates, actually, and not the edible kind.  I'll be going in to my
local Mother of Misery hospital (affectionately known as MoM) on the 18th to
do saline, and on the 25th to do insulin.  I think I frightened my diabetes
nurse earlier this week when I rang her, because I told her I had been using
the pump since I got it - I have a set taped to my abdomen, but not
inserted, and I am running liquid through it. She was very concerned that I
might actually be pumping something into me, and I said " I'm not because I
don't have anything to pump".  I also told her I wanted the pump before I
started travelling with work, in mid May.

It's another example of the power of pressure, really.  If I hadn't rung
them up to find out what was happening, I'd still be cooling my heels
waiting for an unnecessary inpatient bed.

In three weeks I will be a _real_ pumper!