[IPk] a good start

I just wanted to share with you all (who we consider our friends) the
following good news
We have fundraised the money to buy Naomi a pump of her own
Our Primary Care Group have said that they will fund consumables for a
provisional six months
And yesterday Naomi passed her driving test at the 5th attempt she has
passed with only one minor fault.
We would like to thank three people in particular for the help they have
given us with the above
John Davis, and our dear friends Trev and johanna.

without their help and encouragement we would not be able to give this good
news to you all.