[IPk] takeaway questions for research....

Can I please ask a general question or two of the pumpers....and get you
to reply direct to my email address as I am hoping to embark on a
research project on dietary intake/recommendations for pump users....?
Thanks, Julette Kentish Diabetes Research Dietitian - RBH

How often would you have takeaway food (Chinese, pizza, fish & chips) in
a month?

How successful do you feel you are at adjusting your insulin dose to
these meals (ie: without correction bolus)?

Do you have difficulty estimating the carbohydrate content of these

Thanks, julette