[IPk] please be wary of alcohol effects....

Hi just back from holidays and reading through this mail. Managed to see
your point and just thought I'd suggest that people process various
types of alcohol very differently and thus a blanket rule of 4 vodkas is
better than lager is not the best means of looking at alcohol and BGL as
it may not be the same for you - plus the units of alcohol in the two
drinks is different
julette