Re: [IPk] more ranting about the clinic

Her explanation was that when you disconnect, if you move the tubing
around (so that the end is higher than the pump, I guess) the insulin
"goes back down the tube and creates air bubbles."
This would explain why I still get air bubbles when I fill the tube
and then leave it a few days before connecting, but it still dosen't
sound likely to me. I've certainly never had a problem with air after
disconnecting.
However, she claims she doesn't have the problems any more. My guess
is she was doing something weird when disconnecting / reconnecting -
maybe since she was using Sofsets, the tail bit contained air/ a
vacuum when she disconnected?

Di