Re: [IPk] Removing Glue

Yes - SkinPrep is just another swab with a highly volatile solvent -
isopropyl I think. It happens to have a bit of funny stuff in it that is
left behind on evaporation.

You might get some straight alcohol swabs. Easier to use than a spray on
bottle. I remember some confusion over what was prescribable and what
had to be bought - but that's frankly irrelevent, since it was 1 for a
box of 100 or something.

mailto:email @ redacted