[IPk] more ranting about the clinic

I was quite appalled at what I heard today.
I was talking to the administrator of my Braille class this morning ,
whose daughter is also on a pump at the same clinic as me.

She was intrigued by my Tenders becasue she's never heard of them, and
thought they were brilliant as her daughter hated the Sofsets.

Anyway, she mentioned that she had used ot use the Quick Release
Sofsets but had them "taken away" from her by the clinic becasue she
had had problems with no delivery alarms when disconnecting and
reconnecting. She now can't go swimming unless she does it just before
her site change, and hates not having the QRs, but the clinic won't
let her have them any more, instead of trying to help her solve the