Re: [IPk] Removing Glue

Hi Natty
Perversely I discovered that using Skin Prep (the stuff you can use to
make it stick in the first place) after you've taken it off helps get rid of the glue.
Weird but true....
i think you're supposed to use alcohol. That usually gets most sticky
things off. But since I don't have any (and I aint going to waste my
whisky <g>).
Di