[IPk] The sticky stuff

<< How do people remove the glue left on the skin after removing a
 tender, i have tried soap and water with no luck.  Have also tried to
 use a nail brush but that is really sore and doesn't really work very
 well.  I read somewhere there is something you can use to get it off,
 anyone know. >>

member on the US list wrote:

Try baby oil. There's also a product called Unisolve -- comes in
little packets like alcohol swabs(also comes in bottles). I get mine
from MiniMed, but might also try the ostomy supply section of a
medical supply store.