Re: [IPk] finding sites that work

I found that if you go in to shallow it really stings and if you go in too deep it hurts at the time as you hit the nerves of the muscle and i can promise you that you know about it. The angle is about 30 degrees and i know someone has said that its like a plane landing, this is exactly right, it you imagine that in your head with your eyes closed you should get it in the right angle.

---------------------------------------------------------- Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org