Re: [IPk] finding sites that work

Hi nathan
I wasn't saying the problem was that I can't tell how deep or shallow
I'm inserting it. I can tell that by feel. I know how deep I have been
inserting it, as John said, it might just be that I am going too deep.

The doorstop idea is interesting. I'm not sure I'd want to add a
doorstop to my list of things to carry around permanently with me
though! I'm happy to have got rid of the Sofserter and the bulkier
Sofsets!

Di
P.S. Your friend's right about the relaxing and closing your eyes. It's far
less frustrating to do things with you reyes closed than to try and
look at what you're doing when you can't see it properly. That's why
I don't look when I put the needle in,