Re: [IPk] finding sites that work

I think it's a case of hitting muscle. It doesn't hurt going in but
when I move around it starts to hurt.

I did put one in right in the middle of a large muscle area in my
stomach (although I have a lot of fat there I also have a lot of
muscle underneath) which was obviously a bad spot to choose.

I don't actually look where I'm putting it or hwo I'm putting it in (since I woudn't see
anything worthwhile anyway), I just feel, so I may be putting it in
too deep and hitting muscle. I'm a bit scared of putting it in too shallow.

Thanks
Di