[IPk] dancing (again)

Thanks for everyone's advice about basal rates and dancing.
Last night I did what I had planned:
reduced the rate by 50 percent from half an hour before the class and that held me pretty well for 3 hours.

BG before was 8, BG after was 9.
Had I remembered to unset the temporary rate half an hour before the
class finished, it would probably have ended up even better.
No problems wearing it and dancing either - it even stood up to some
vigorous jiving - and my partner didn't appear to notice that my chest
was beeping on the hour!