Re: [IPk] basel rates + exercise

Hi Eleanor
Yup, it's me. I dance and do as much sport as I can (which sadly is a
lot less than it used to be).
My other question was going to be about going to the gym so you've
answered that one.
thanks, that's very helpful.
Reading rules about what you should do is never the same as hearing
what people actually do (I know it differs for everyone but still).
And thanks for the info on the thigh thingy.
I'm going to a Latin club on Friday night too so I'll bear that one in
mind. Pre-pump I did the same - drinking plus a little regular Coke
usually cancelled out the dancing - so that would probably work for me
too.

Di