Re: [IPk] dancing part2

I'm in a bit of a rush and I haven't had a chance to work out who
wants to know what about the pump and dresses. But I'm getting the
impression that someone wants to wear a dress and a pump. Go to an
internet site called Unique Accessories ( I THINK the address is
www.unique.com but I'll find out if you like) and you'll find a an
accessory that you can wear under v.short skirts and dresses (beleive
me I've tried it!)on your Theigh (which i don't think i can spell!).
It works a treat!!